Chance for Life CPR Inc. – CPR training in Minnesota
Cathy Miller is the founder of Chance for Life CPR Inc, and attended the University of Minnesota. She’s an American Heart Association (AHA) Instructor, and has been teaching CPR and First Aid since 1999.
Her style is relaxed, positive, fun and easy to follow. She teaches at a myriad of universities, colleges, health clinics, dental offices, hospitals, churches and manufacturing & construction businesses. In addition, classes for individuals are offered on a weekly basis. Click on Class Schedule to view the latest class dates and times.
BLS, CPR, AED and First Aid Classes in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Eagan, Edina, Burnsville, Rosemount, Woodbury, Blaine, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- All courses follow the American Heart Association (AHA) curriculum
- AHA certification card is valid for two years, and is provided the day of training
- Continuing Education (CEU) credits are available
- One-on-one skills evaluations are available immediately
- Training may be conducted at your facility “we come to you” or one of ours in Eagan or Burnsville
- Multiple classes are offered weekly. Click on Class Schedule for schedule.
- Training is time efficient and emphasizes hands-on practice with clean, professional equipment. You will love Cathy’s teaching style.
- Payment options include cash, check or credit card
- Click on class menus for additional information